sábado, 14 de marzo de 2009

Blue moon


The moon was yellow tonight, hanging amongst the roofs, and you were not here. I've seen the stars above, small and cold over the black satin of the sky, and you were not here. The silent and insomniac night will end in a few hours, and you will not be here. And I'll be sleeping. Who knows? Maybe dreaming about you. And you will not be here.

But I saw you tonight. You were so beautiful. We spoke, and laugh, and I didn't care about the moon, or the stars, or the night. Now, here, alone, watching how the night goes by, I need to find again my way to myself, like a small child lost in the forest.

Now the moon seems a little bit bluer.

2 comentarios:

Silvana dijo...

buu, are you ok?
Tonight my moon seems so so blue too! :(
Lots of kisses for you!

omrot dijo...

Yes, I'm ok. I'm alive, isn't it? ;)
Hope your moon turns to gold very soon. We can't be as in the song, 'almost blue'.
Take care! And a ton of kisses for you!

Una gran sonrisa

Hacia mucho que no me dejaba caer por aquí. Nunca me he olvidado de este rincón de mi alma, pero en algunas épocas de mi vida esta menos pre...